Help Us To Help You!
- Missed appointments: please inform the receptionist as soon as possible if you are unable to attend for an appointment. Phone 0121 553 4000 (Option 2)
If you inform us, we may be able to offer the appointment slot to someone else. If we can re-use unwanted appointments the waiting time for patient appointments at the surgery will become shorter.
- We do monitor our waiting lists and patients found to be repeatedly failing to keep their appointments or repeatedly arriving late for their appointment will be removed from the practice list.
- If you are late you may be asked to re-book your appointment for another day/time.
- To help ease the demand on the practice telephone system please can you avoid ringing the practice during busy times (8am – 11.30am) during Monday to Friday for all NON URGENT requests.
- If you move, change your name or telephone number please let us know it is important that you inform us as soon as possible. This will help us to keep your records up to date should we need to contact you or refer you to other services.
- If you move outside the practice area (see map on back cover) we will be unable to continue your care and will therefore write and inform you of this
- We ask that you switch your mobile phones to ‘mute’ once inside the practice.
- This practice operates a Zero Tolerance Policy. If you are offensive, aggressive or abusive to any of our staff you will be removed from our practice list immediately without warning. We will forwarded your details to the local Registration Authority
The practice has many information leaflets to help you get the most out of our services. There is also a notice board that gives updated news and information about the practice, and don't forget to check out our Practice News section for the very latest news or search for Linkway Medical Practice on the NHS Choices website.
Practice Telephone System
Our landline number 0121 553 4000 usually becomes very busy between 8.00 - 10.00am weekdays.
We would ask you to avoid calling at those times unless the matter is urgent.
Freedom of Information - Publication Scheme
The Freedom of Information Act 2000 obliges the practice to produce a Publication Scheme. A Publication Scheme is a guide to the ‘classes’ of information the practice intends to routinely make available. This scheme is available on request from the practice manager.