Covid - 19 update: We are currently taking prescription orders over the phone due to the Covid 19 situation. Please be mindful that the telephones may be busier than usual, so we do advise alternative ways of ordering prescriptions.
You can either order through your nominated pharmacy or online through systmone or the SWBH app. Both services require patients to sign up online. You can either contact the practice for further information about our online services or sign up to the SWBH app via this link https://app.swbhealthapp.com/splash
All prescriptions are being processed electronically so we do advise that all patients advise us of their nominated pharmacy. This is so the prescription can be sent to the pharmacy of your choice efficently.
Patients issued with a computerised order form for their medication are required to allow AT LEAST TWO WORKING DAYS when requesting a repeat prescription. The repeat prescription order slip tells you when your treatment should be reviewed and you should make an appointment to see the doctor before your medication runs out. The doctor will ensure that the medication you are taking is working correctly. We may refuse your medication if you do not attend for your review.
To order your Repeat Medication either:-
- Please leave your order form in the POST BOX situated at our Main Entrance Door (Linkway)
- Hand it in at Reception.
- Ask your local pharmacist to order it for you
- Send it to us by post (we will either send it to your nominated Pharmacy or if you prefer it to be returned to you please enclose a stamped addressed envelope)
If you have registered for our web based on-line service you can order your repeat prescriptions online 24 hours a day.
We will not normally accept repeat prescription requests by phone, or without a repeat prescription slip.
We will not normally issue medication which is not on your repeat prescription record and for safety reasons you will need to make an appointment to see your doctor for a review.
We will not normally allow children under 16 to collect prescriptions for other patients unless accompanied by an adult.
Collecting your Prescription:-
- Call in at our reception allowing at least TWO Working Days from order date
- We can send it electronically direct to the Pharmacy of your choice (ask at our reception for details)
- Ask us to post it back to you (provide us with a stamped address envelope)
- Ask your local pharmacist to collect it on your behalf