We are providing vaccinations at the Lyng Centre please wait for us to call you.
URGENT Coronavirus Announcement
If you have a new continuous cough OR fever (37.8 or above) you must self isolate for 10 days (this includes children). If you are symptom free after 10 days you can return to your normal routine.
The current self isolation rule have changed and you will not need to self isolate in certain situations.
If you are told by NHS Test and Trace you are required to isolate.
If someone you live with had symptoms of Covid-19, or had tested postive for Covid-19, you will not need to self isolate if any of the following apply:
- You are fully vaccinated - this means 14 days have passed since you 2nd dose.
- You are under 18 years, 6months old
- you're taking part or have taken part in a covid-19 vaccine trial
- you are not able to get vaccinated for a medical reason.
- Even if you do not have symptoms you are required to get a PCR test done and limit contact with others who are at risk from Covid-19.
For further information on Covid-19 and up to date information please see click on the NHS website
Linkway Medical Practice and Dartmouth Medical Cenre are both open. Telephone triage appointments are availabe using the SystmOne App, NHS App or by telephone. If you require a face to face appointment, a Clinician will decide and arrange for this to take place.
Repeat Prescriptions will be sent directly to your nominated pharmacy. If you have not already got a nominated a pharmacy set up, please inform the surgery.
Thank you for you co operation.
From Monday 17th May 2021 you will be able to enter the practice where you can enter the reception area. Please keep in mind we will have social distancing measures in place where you may be expected to wait outside if the reception area reaches full capacity. We would appreciate it if you could be patient with us whilst we try to keep you afe.
You are still able to contact the surgery through telephone on 0121 553 4000 and our online services are still available. We do have face to face appointment however this will be triaged by a doctor prior to the face to face appointment taking place. Our nurse appointments are also too available to book and you will be screened for these appointments before your appointment.
We very much appreciate your help and support during these challenging times and we look forward to seeing you again in surgery.
We are committed to:
- Provide a high standard of medical care.
- Ensure that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professional as quickly as possible.
- Provide patients with an experience and environment that is comfortable. Friendly, professional and covers all aspect of health and safety requirements.
- Involve other professionals in the care of our patients where this is in the best interests for example referral for specialist care and advice.
- Ensure all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- Guide all staff in accordance with diversity and equality.
- Treat all patients with dignity and equality.
- Continually improve the lines of communication to patients using the latest technologies as appropriate.
- Develop new ways to educate and inform patients in order to encourage patients to be pro-active in their health and well being.
- Ensure effective and robust information and Clinical Governance systems.
- Continue to improve our healthcare services by monitoring and auditing.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
To help ease the demand on the practice telephone system please can you AVOID ringing the practice during busy times (8.00 - 10.00am) during Monday to Friday for all NON-URGENT requests.
Practices are working in partnership to provide additional GP appointments between 6.30pm – 8pm during the week and also over the weekend, If you need access to an evening or weekend non-urgent appointment, please call and speak to the receptionist at your registered practice during normal opening hours.
Your appointment may be with another practice in the area and may not be at your registered practice (see our Newsletter for details)
Dr David Winteler
Dr Kamlesh Rana
Dr Claire Jones
Dr Sommiya Aslam
Dr James Tomlinson
Dr Emma Langeveldt
Dr Mary Horton
Dr Dominic Williams
Dr Jeetesh Patel
The Linkway Medical Practice is situated in the Lyng Health Centre in the centre of West Bromwich. The Central Bus and Metro Tram Stations are a short walk away. There is a 'Pay and Display' Car Park (free parking for the first 1.5 hours) and full access for the disabled.
Dartmouth Medical Centre is situated 2 minutes walk from the main high street in West Bromwich and directly opposite the Dartmouth tram stop. There are dedicated patient parking facilities including disabled parking.
We have an internet service for our patients which gives them access to booking appointments, ordering repeat prescriptions and detailed or summary of your medical records. Please see our Online Services Leaflet or ask at reception for more details. The service is available 24 hours a day and is used via a security password.