We are committed to:
- Provide a high standard of medical care.
- Ensure that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professional as quickly as possible.
- Provide patients with an experience and environment that is comfortable. Friendly, professional and covers all aspect of health and safety requirements.
- Involve other professionals in the care of our patients where this is in the best interests for example referral for specialist care and advice.
- Ensure all members of our team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently.
- Guide all staff in accordance with diversity and equality.
- Treat all patients with dignity and equality.
- Continually improve the lines of communication to patients using the latest technologies as appropriate.
- Develop new ways to educate and inform patients in order to encourage patients to be pro-active in their health and well being.
- Ensure effective and robust information and Clinical Governance systems.
- Continue to improve our healthcare services by monitoring and auditing.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
Wednesday 8.00am - 1.00pm
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
Thursday 8.00am - 1.00pm
To help ease the demand on the practice telephone system please can you AVOID ringing the practice during busy times (8.00 - 10.00am) during Monday to Friday for all NON-URGENT requests.
Practices are working in partnership to provide additional GP appointments between 6.30pm – 8pm during the week and also over the weekend, If you need access to an evening or weekend non-urgent appointment, please call and speak to the receptionist at your registered practice during normal opening hours.
Your appointment may be with another practice in the area and may not be at your registered practice (see our Newsletter for details)
Dr David Winteler
Dr Kamlesh Rana
Dr Claire Jones
Dr James Tomlinson
Dr Emma Langeveldt
Dr Mary Horton
Dr Dominic Williams
Dr Shamaila Khalid
Dr Meywish Sharif
The Linkway Medical Practice is situated in the Lyng Health Centre in the centre of West Bromwich. The Central Bus and Metro Tram Stations are a short walk away. There is a 'Pay and Display' Car Park (free parking for the first 1.5 hours) and full access for the disabled.
Dartmouth Medical Centre is situated 2 minutes walk from the main high street in West Bromwich and directly opposite the Dartmouth tram stop. There are dedicated patient parking facilities including disabled parking.
Central Clinic is on the main 74 bus route between Great Bridge and Dudley Port.
We have an internet service for our patients which gives them access to booking appointments, ordering repeat prescriptions and detailed or summary of your medical records. Please see our Online Services Leaflet or ask at reception for more details. The service is available 24 hours a day and is used via a security password